The Farmer’s Wife 1930’s Sampler Quilt
Celebrate The Spirit and The Quilts of The Farmer’s Wife
In the 1930s, The Farmer’s Wife offered inspiration and positivity in the “Letters From Our Farm Women ” column. Each month, the magazine published letter from readers that offered support and encouragement to each other in an economically challenging time for our country.
The Farmer’s Wife 1930s Sampler Quilt share ninety-nine of these letters from The Farmer’s Wife magazine published during the 1930s, and a traditional quilt block inspired by each one.
In this book and on accompanying CD, you’ll find everything you need to create your own 1930s sampler quilt;
* 99 six-inch quilt blocks, with assembly diagrams for piecing the blocks and template cutting instructions.
* Complete instructions for making a sampler quilt in any traditional size: Lap, twing, queen and king.
* Easy to print, full sized templates for all 99 blocks and printable quilt constructions diagrams.
* Rotary cutting measurements for those templates that can be easily measured.
* Paper piecing instructions and patterns for each of the 99 blocks.
Author: Laurie Aaron Hird
Paperback: 272 Pages
Publisher : Fons & Porter Books